Based in Burgess Hill, Lizzie’s has become a successful manufacturer of baked goods to food service, wholesale and retail.
The bakery is SALSA certified moving towards a BRC accreditation and produces an array of mouth-watering handmade savoury and sweet bakery delights for cafés, restaurants and retail outlets.
We always aim for the highest standards and display this through the quality of our products, not forgetting to have some fun whilst doing so!
Due to continued growth, we are looking for Machine Operators to join our team.
Typical tasks might include:
- Set up and run lines according to the schedule
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of paperwork
- Conduct and record Metal Detector tests
- Good work ethic and attitude
- Reliable, with good time keeping
- Good administrative ability
- Attention to detail
Hours & Benefits:
- Monday to Friday, 6am or 7am starts
- 42.5 hour week
- £10.20 per hour
- 30-minute paid break
- Lunch is provided by the company, or you can bring your own
- Training will be given, with the potential to progress
- 20 days per annum plus public holidays