A Monday to Friday Quality Auditing role with a food business who have shown no signs of slowing down.
They are manufacturing products which bring great consumer delight and in terms of their culture and standards are on point....a business definitely worth joining!
Our client, a front runner in their field are recruiting for an Junior/Trainee Quality Auditor.
It's not just about doing the basics but learning, delivering the best results and service for the business as well as the customers.
A quality champion who appreciates the importance of food safety, works well in a team as well as to their own initiative.
The responsibilities will include:
* Handling of day to day quality and food safety issues
* Audit schedules, investigations, non conformances and complaints
* Inspection of raw materials and finished product against the customer specs
* Supporting and advising production on quality requirements
* GMP, CCPs, Safe working practices
Good communication skills, an enthusiastic personality and a self motivated candidate will be great attributes for this role.
If you know this is the right role for you and you meet the criteria detailed above, then click apply - alternatively you can send though your C.V to Natasha email@example.com or phone 01780 483999