Process Development Manager
Food manufacturing, Process Development, Project Management of the transfer of NPD into the factory. Do you have all of this and more?
Salary: c£43k + Benefits
- Do you want to work for one of the biggest Food Manufacturers in the UK?
- Do you thrive in a busy environment and possess excellent Communication skills?
- Have you Project Managed the transfer of new products, chilled food ideally, from NPD to Production?
- Global food manufacturer
- Products for all the major UK grocery retailers.
- They are renowned for high quality chilled food products.
- You will be responsible for driving continuous improvement by being attuned to ongoing developments with new raw materials and processes, competitor activity and market trends, in the associated categories
- Responsible for one of their major retailer accounts – so previous experience is necessary.
- You will be the focal point in ensuring that all new products are seamlessly transferred from NPD to Production, with due regard to Safety, Quality, etc.
- To monitor final product costs throughout the development process and advise of any deviation whilst agreeing corrective action as appropriate
As well as the obvious skills – Resilience, Communication, Team Player, Leadership, you’ll need the following:
- 3+ years’ experience in a Process Development Manager role, within a (multi-component) food manufacturing environment.
- Degree level qualification or equivalent in food related discipline.
- Experience of computerised specification and recipe management systems.
- Experience in a customer facing role.
What to do next
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, send me your CV to email@example.com with CH/8276 as a subject or give me a call on 0161 832 7463 and I’ll be more than happy to have a chat and give you more information!