An interesting and exciting opportunity with a global business who are specialist in their market.
Our client is looking for a personable and experienced candidate with strong leadership skills, supplier auditing, embraces the opportunity to travel and a solid knowledge of Food Safety and Compliance.
The key responsibilities will include:
* Management of QMS and compliance of products to industry quality standards
* Development of strategies for the quality departments
* Arranging audit including internal, external , supplier assurance and risk assessments
* HACCP, Food Defence, Compliance
* Ability to work autonomously and make informed decisions
* Management of UK based team/multi site team
The role will suit a positive thinking and self-motivated individual, exposure working with multi site teams, suppliers and a strong team player.
The successful candidate will have a food technology/nutrition or food science related degree, preferably HACCP Level 4, ability to travel, good organisation skills and multi lingual would be beneficial but not essential.
If you know this is the right role for you and you meet the criteria detailed above, then click apply - alternatively you can send though your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01780 483999