Artwork & Specifications Technologist
This is a great opportunity for a specification technologist to join a great, diverse continuously growing organisation. If you’re a specifications technologist with demonstrable experience of artwork repro and colour/print process then I want to hear from you!
You will be responsible for driving the artwork repro process, approving colour and print of all packaging, making sure artworks are technically correct and generating product specifications.
- Manage and generate where necessary specifications by coordinating and incorporating the ingredients declaration, nutritional and allergens information, recycling info, etc.
- Transfer specification data into specific customer formats, if applicable
- Project manage assigned artwork projects, collate feedback, communicate with relevant internal and external stakeholders in line with project timelines
- Creating artwork briefs, gathering all relevant input from stakeholders
- Lead pre-production meetings with repro, graphic companies, Technical Project Managers to ensure project requirements fully understood ahead of briefing in
- Work with graphics companies to ensure business artwork requirements are fully understood and business needs met
- Liaise with technical and relevant departments to ensure artwork is co-ordinated in line with the critical path
- Owner of colour and print approval process
- Technical knowledge of printed packaging development.
- Track record of delivery of printed packaging from receipt of brief to technical approval.
- Ability to self-manage resources and projects
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and understanding of critical path process
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, please send a copy of your cv to email@example.com with KG/8302 as a subject or give me a call on 0161 832 7463.