Opportunity to work in the leading Food Manufacturer in the UK
Working within a continuous improvement environment the Multi-Skilled Engineers/Technicians are responsible for the maintenance, repair and performance improvement of fully automated process and packaging equipment
• Implementing world class manufacturing standards and best practices across a wide range of equipment and services.
• Responsible for manufacturing key performance indicators and meeting weekly production demands.
Skills and Qualifications
• Recognised electrical/mechanical apprenticeship
• A working knowledge of PLC, SCADA & HMI systems
• Sound understanding of Health and Safety regulations
• Experience of working in a continuous production environment
• Manufacturing experience
• HNC (or equivalent) in Mechanical or Electronic/Electrical Engineering
• Experience in a dual-skilled environment (electrical & mechanical)
• Food-manufacturing experience
This role operates on an eight hour shift system, early late and nights