As our Maintenance Lead, you’ll play a pivotal role in the production line team. You’ll be the lead Maintenance Engineer on your line, part of a management team of 3.
Some of your day-to-day/regular activities will include:
· Maintenance Planning and Scheduling DMs (Daily Maintenance) for the lines
· Review and prioritise any reported incidents/stops within the last 24 hours
· Plan the maintenance and repair work for the next 24 hours and complete during scheduled downtime
· Provide updates during DDS (Daily Direction Setting) on any PM’s (Preventative Maintenance) being conducted in the next 24 hours
· All overdue work orders are updated, classified and processed according to meet the urgency and priority
· Prepare and lead the scheduling of the maintenance work for the next week during the weekly maintenance meeting
· Prepare the schedules for monthly maintenance work as dictated by the annual maintenance plan and as previously identified during the monthly meeting
· Update technical documentation
· Development and updating of the annual maintenance plan
The multi-award-winning culture at KP Snacks is friendly, welcoming and supportive. We encourage everyone to be the best they can be, working together to achieve great results.
Plus lots more great, flexible benefits
Essential skills and experience:
- You’ll need to be an excellent coach and motivator
- You'll need to be qualified up to at least 17th Edition wiring regulations in order to be considered