Quality Manager (Beverages)
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and passionate Quality Manager to join this global brand to drive product quality ensuring that their high standards are consistently met across manufacturing sites within the UK supply chain.
Salary: c£45k + Excellent Package
- This is a fast paced, pioneering business with a fantastic reputation for quality. They are growing year on year and continuously pushing boundaries with their innovative products.
- Their passions are for best in class packaging, for developing superior products that consumers drink and love, and for impeccable delivery of projects.
- Educated to Degree level – Food Science or Engineering background
- Knowledge of principles of HACCP, risk assessment and auditing
- Track record of working in technical and/or quality assurance on the factory floor within FMCG and be a senior quality representative with a breadth of knowledge
- Great relationship management skills, with strong influencing, facilitation and negotiation
- Ability to self-manage resource with leadership and management experience and be personally accountability for results
- Technical knowledge of quality systems/processes legislation with a high level of accuracy
- Excellent eye for detail and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Drive and support food safety and product quality across the manufacturing facilities
- Monitors ongoing performance of contract packers with regards to all quality processes
- Ensure a quality assurance culture throughout the sites
- Identify, lead and facilitate product quality initiatives across manufacturing sites
- Audit the food safety and quality processes of manufacturing sites and suppliers
- Ability to resolve issues quickly and effectively
- To support and help drive continuous development
Due to the high volume of responses to online advertisements, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
To apply for this exciting new role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref KG/8407 to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463 / 07399 935 170