As a leading chilled food manufacturing business, our client prides themselves on first class quality and service to all their customers in the retail sector. The business continues to grow in size and reputation, and has recently benefitted from substantial capital investment due to a continued increase in market share.
To provide packaging direction to the category teams and shape the category packaging development pipeline. Reporting to the Head of Packaging within this formidably sized food group, you will manage a packaging team across multiply sites and be responsible for the development, trialling and implementation of packaging initiatives to meet company and category requirements across the business. This will also involve being accountable for the translation of strategies into customer packaging innovation and development plans.
- 5 years of experience in a packaging development role in an FMCG company
- Previous experience in Packaging Development in the food industry with direct responsibility for launching packaging
- Demonstrate ability to manage projects
- Recent previous experience as a line manager
- Demonstrate ability to problem solve & innovate
- A demonstrable track record of successful packaging launches in the food sector
- Leadership skills, able to manage and motivate a small team across a split site business
- Experience in coaching and personal development for team members
- Have a flexible attitude to work with the ability to travel as required.
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with your CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of James Constable to email@example.com.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.