Site Technical Manager
Are you degree educated in Food Science or related subject?
Are you experienced with HACCP, BRC and Internal Auditing systems?
Are you a Technical Manager with experience in a high-risk environment?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Leading Food Manufacturer and Supplier on the search for a Site Technical Manager. This is a permanent role based in Scunthorpe.
As the Technical Manager you will drive and implement robust Technical Standards, Systems and Processes in line with the site’s Operational Vision and Group Strategy.
- Strive for Continuous Improvement in all areas of the operation, guaranteeing compliance with relevant legislative, customer, product and Health & Safety standards
- Lead, coach and develop the Quality Assurance Team, in particular the direct reports which include Quality Continuous Improvement Coordinators and Quality First Line Managers
- Act as a key contact with customers on all technical issues
- KPI’s will clearly be aimed at minimising Quality Withdrawals and maintaining a BRC grade of A*
- This role sits within the Operational Leadership Team.
What we are looking for:
- Degree qualified in food science or a related subject
- Extensive experience gained in a fast-paced Food Production environment ideally with chilled food
- Experienced dealing with supermarket suppliers
- In-depth knowledge of relevant legislation and food industry standards
- Familiar with Food Safety, Allergen Control, Microbiology and Quality assurance
- Experienced Auditor with a thorough working knowledge of HACCP, BRC and Internal Auditing Systems.
- Able to demonstrate a clear and engaging style of communication
This is a great opportunity for someone career-minded with good leadership skills and experience within a fast-paced food manufacturing environment.
Salary on offer is competitive + Benefits.
Please contact Craig Grainger today for further information