New year, new challenge?
As cliché as this phrase is, this role will give you a lot to sink your teeth into and will projectile your career to the next level.
- An award winning site that has set records within their division;
- Ambition to drive forward, whilst giving you the autonomy to utilise your experience and tools at hand to achieve your own personal and collective goals;
- A complex role which will require you to implement various change management strategies across the site with daily and long term rewards
- Many internal success stories and a business that can support long term progression aspirations
- Supportive culture with a strong senior leadership team in place… Are you their next member?
The responsibilities are typical of the title. You will have an outstanding track record of improvement and you will be responsible for the production, hygiene and HSE functions operating as part of the senior team on site and reporting into the Site Director.
The site is true to their values and their employees are at the centre of what they do. This is a significant site and previous experience overseeing large teams will prove highly advantageous for this role. You will be a passionate, engaging and natural leader that is ambitious and always looking for ways to drive from strength to strength.
This role is based within a thriving chilled food manufacturing site providing high quality products into premium retailers. It is essential to be considered that you have originated from a similar background in order to be able to roll your sleeves up and get stuck straight in.
Meet the above criteria and would like to learn more? Please apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01780 483999 for a confidential conversation.