Group Compliance Manager
£40,000 - £45,000
Job Reference: GG/8409
A key role with a global organisation. You will ensure Safety, Quality and Environmental compliance across for the group.
- Ensure compliance to Safety, Quality and Environmental Management Systems, external accreditation and customer standards
- Coordinate and attend site external accreditation and customer audits, ensuring compliance to requirements through scheduled on site preparation sessions
- Manage and communicate the Supplier Assurance programme
- Degree in Safety, Quality or Environmental related subject (desirable)
- Excellent numerical/verbal reasoning
- Good computer skills
- Strong experience in a Supervisory/Leadership role in a Quality Team within an FMCG environment
- Excellent Quality Management Systems knowledge
- Experience of managing accreditation standards and leading site audits
To apply for this role, please contact Gilbert Gregory at Silven on either 0161 832 7463, 07487 732 962 or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference GG/8409.