An opportunity to join a major player and one of the market leaders in their category!
A business manufacturing popular trending products which have been designed to suit all major retailers.
With their quality first conscious culture and high standards across the board, this role requires a candidate who has excellent attention to detail, confident communicator, a champion of continuous improvement, passionate about food safety, forward thinking and the ability to adapt quickly in a fast moving environment.
The key responsibilities will include:
* Management of the QA Team, Quality Management Systems, GMP, Trending and HACCP
* Monitoring and ensuring all testing systems related to quality, micros and food safety are in place
* Support and facilitate staff development through mentoring, internal and external auditing
* Supporting New Product Development process' and trails
* Advocate of continuous improvement through all aspects of the site and operations
* Monitoring performance, investigations and overseeing preventative actions
*Champion of exceeding customer service and high standards in food safety
The role will suit a self-motivated individual who can work at pace, exposure working with retailers, suppliers and a strong team player.
Knowledge of BRC, HACCP will be required.
UK Food Manufacturing experience is essential, the ability to work to the strengths of your team and form firm relationships.
If you know this is the right role for you and you meet the criteria detailed above, then click apply - alternatively you can send though your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01780 483999