Hygiene Manager – Nights.
Salary - £30k + Benefits.
Location – Oxfordshire.
Become a part of this food manufacturing business as they venture out into new markets and continue their growth.
- You must have previous Hygiene Manager experience, preferably within a Food Manufacturing environment.
- HACCP. Food Safety and Hygiene qualifications are essential.
- Previous chilled, high risk experience would be preferred but not essential.
- Full understanding of BRC audits and Retailer standards is expected.
- Manage and maintain all the sanitation and hygiene to the highest standard whilst on night shift, as well as carry out audits.
- Ensure that all cleaning is completed safely, on time and supports the ‘Right First time’ ethos of the business.
- Investigate fully any Out of Specification results from swabs and along with the Technical Manager identify trends that require investigation and make recommendations based on the investigations.
- This business is part of a big portfolio and has seen consistent growth over the past few years.
To apply for this position contact Hannah on 07450406505 or email Hannah directly at Hannah.mcgrail@Silven.co.uk quoting reference HM8388