Location – South West, Cornwall.
Salary – c£70k + Relocation & Package.
Do you have excellent managerial qualities and lots of experience that you could bring on board to this international food manufacturing business?
- Taking ownership of all Operational areas within the site, maintaining strong relationships between each department whilst driving efficiency.
- Deliver KPIs in all areas, including actions and results.
- Plan strategically from a resource and capacity perspective, to ensure service delivery is met along with meeting the highest standards for quality and hygiene.
- Lead the sites operational teams in our Health & Safety culture, adhering to the ethos of 'Safety is a Condition.'
- Part of the senior leadership team, making decisions that will maintain and enhance the flow of the operational areas.
- Constantly using operational excellence to ensure you are achieving the best possible results.
- Previous experience working as an Operations Manager for a large food manufacturing business with high volume of products.
- You will need to have exceptional managerial skills, including communication and leadership qualities, along with a proven background in managing large teams.
- Being able to demonstrate your knowledge of continuous improvement is essential. Proven experience of change management is also essential.
- Relevant qualifications are necessary including health and safety qualifications.
- Life insurance and pension offered to all employees.
- ‘Best in class’ state of the art production facility.
- International business that supplies retailers across the UK and Ireland with top quality products whilst exceeding industry standards.
If you think you are up for this challenge, then contact Hannah on 07450406505 or email Hannah at Hannah.mcgrail@Silven.co.uk quoting reference HM8449