Continuous Improvement Leader/Facilitator - FMCG
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Continuous Improvement Leader / CI Facilitator
Location: North Yorkshire
My client is passionate about the quality of their food products and equally so about driving continuous improvement across their business. They are recruiting for a dynamic CI Leader/Facilitator for their prestigious manufacturing site in North Yorkshire
- You will preferably be qualified to HND or equivalent level with strong experience in Continuous Improvement management and TPM within FMCG manufacturing or a food manufacturing environment.
- A background in training and delivering CI/Lean training of this kind is essential.
- Strong demonstrable experience of Lean Manufacturing strategies including Kaizan, Kanban, TPM, SMED.
- Exposure to and involvement within project management
- Ability to use your initiative and be a strong decision maker
- A demonstrable track record of performance delivery through coaching
- Influence effectively from operative to director level
- Motivation to inspire team members and peers
- Reporting to the Production Manager, as CI Leader you will have a challenging and important role within the team, working with the site to enable the roll out of their CI strategy.
- You will be responsible for training of CI techniques and the steps needed at all levels.
- As CI facilitator you will work with site teams to accelerate the implementation of the CI strategy.
- You will drive compliance to legislative, business needs and standards
- You will implement best practice manufacturing through identified tools and techniques such as Kaizan , Kanban , SMED etc
- To explore new opportunities to improve efficiency, reduce waste and ensure customer service
- Support delivery of measurable improvements in Health and Safety, OEE, wastage and quality with the Factory manufacturing teams.
- My client is a successful food manufacturing group and World Class Manufacturing is high on their agenda.
- An opportunity now exists for an ambitious Continuous Improvement Facilitator to join their team in this brand-new role.
Due to the high volume of responses to online advertisements, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV to Emma Hanson quoting ref CH/C8438 to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463 or mobile 07792 466140