Manufacturing Support Manager
BRAND NEW ROLE with great benefits within a rapidly growing company, that has lots of opportunities to progress! What more could you want?
Specialist flexible packaging company with a superb reputation in its field. Based in a brand new 20,000 sq.ft manufacturing site and offices. This is a new role, an exciting Manufacturing Continuous Improvement post within a FMCG and a fantastic opportunity to make your mark within a company that continues to grow significantly.
The Manufacturing Support Manager role:
Supporting the Manufacturing Manager whilst driving Continuous Improvement by evaluating, developing and improving efficiencies. Managing order status and the administration via ERP to ensure up to date information is readily available.
- Deputise for the Manufacturing Manager and support in the day-to-day delivery of the plan
- Support Manufacturing Manager in implementation of H & S, Quality and BRC
- Continuous improvement: Monitoring output and changeovers and looking to make improvements
- Investigating manufacturing variances and improve yield
- Ensure Kanban areas are operated effectively and are maintained
- Ensuring works orders are completed effectively and ERP is updated on a timely basis
You’ll have previous experience in a similar role, either as a Production Team Leader, Continuous Improvement role OR similarly be used to making and implementing improvements, measuring efficiencies within a SME FMCG environment.
- Experience of delivering continuous improvements, problem solving
- Methodical and well organised
- Commercially aware and astute, used to making decisions
- Remains positive when under pressure, enthusiastic and quick to respond to the needs of the business
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Numerate and pays attention to detail
- IT Literate – MS office and used to working with ERP systems
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
This is a brand-new post, and an excellent opportunity to make your mark and grow the role! Superb opportunities for progression as the company is growing rapidly. A competitive salary of £25-28k depending on experience. Work for a secure and growing organisation that has low staff turnover and a friendly, supportive working environment.
This role would suit candidates that have held similar posts such as a Manufacturing Team Leader, Production Team Leader, Continuous Improvement Manager, Manufacturing Co-ordinator, CI Leader, Manufacturing CI Leader, Improvement Specialist.
We thank you for your application and advise you that due to the high volume of applications that we currently receive, if we have not contacted you within 14 days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.