Working with this instantly recognisable renowned trade association who work with all the UKs leading shops and supermarkets both online and on the high streets, you will enjoy a broad remit of responsible and interaction with leading UK retailers on non-food regulatory policy matters.
You will lead the company’s non-food regulatory policy activity on consumer product. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate strong technical expertise and experience, with excellent knowledge of regulatory policy concerning consumer products and issues impacting the retail sector.
- Deliver relevant policy on non-food consumer products, ensure effective communication with members, liaise with associate members and identify commercial opportunities for partnership working with external organisations.
- To represent the business with Government stakeholder groups in all the UK nations.
- To build relationships with key trade associations to share knowledge of specialist product lines.
- Represent the business to external audiences and specialist media in association with internal media colleagues.
Skills & Knowledge:
- A consummate communicator with strong knowledge and understanding of current relevant non-food regulatory policy and emerging legislation.
- An experienced and confident policy professional, with a thorough understanding and knowledge of the key issues and stakeholders impacting non-food consumer product safety issues likely to affect members.
- Able to demonstrate both the ability and credibility to work alongside senior management and to represent the business to external contacts, including government officials, business organisations and NGOs.
- A trusted and pro-active team player, supporting team colleagues in driving a culture of constant improvement.
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with your CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of James Constable to email@example.com.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.