Job Reference: GG/8191
This is a key role working closely with the Technical and Sales & Marketing teams to understand and implement labelling requirements across the company’s portfolio of global drinks brands.
- Ensure clear and effective working relationship with manufacturing, international, procurement & sales teams
- To provide pack copy for UK, EU and International labels and stickers to all relevant stakeholders, in conjunction with the Regulatory team
- Ensure the compliance and accuracy of labels to prevent risks to business and reputation
- Use initiative and respond clearly and effectively to queries from different departments within the business whilst safeguarding the company’s brands and reputation
- Liaise with internal stakeholders as required regarding any artwork related queries.
- Liaise with external stakeholders as required.
- Provide guidance on artwork processes to Stakeholders in a clear, concise manner ensuring compliance
- Assist with the implementation of guidance, training and support to relevant Stakeholders to ensure adherence to artwork processes as required including Wave.
- Ensure product labels comply with the relevant regulations for EU and International markets as well as company policy by working closely with the Regulatory team
- Creation of pack copy prior to Regulatory checks
- Product label approvals within agreed timetables to ensure accuracy and compliance with legislation and company policies
- Build collaborative cross functional working relationships to deliver a high level of service to the business
- Assist with the development of policies and/or guidelines regarding the artwork process
- A degree in a scientific, technical or legal discipline (preferable).
- Experience within an FMCG environment, ideally food and drink
- Experience in an artwork/regulatory role
- Ability to interpret information in a clear and concise manner.
- Knowledge and understanding of International & EU food labelling legislation.
- Ability to balance workload under pressure and being able to manage competing demands.
- A high level of attention to detail, taking responsibility for day to day tasks and processes
- Self-motivation and the ability to work independently when required.
- Good communication skills
To apply for this role, please contact Gilbert Gregory at Silven on either 07487 732 962 or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference GG/8191.