As one of the UK's fastest growing restaurant groups, we enjoy a hugely loyal following thanks to the quality and consistency of our fantastic food.
Our Brasseries are inspired by the modern bistros of Paris and our aim is to provide relaxed, all day dining whilst exceeding the expectations of our guests. With the recent introduction of our nationwide delivery service Côte at Home, our guests’ can also enjoy the best of French cuisine from the comfort of their own home!
As we enter an exciting new era of Côte, we are seeking a Head of Technical: Production & Supply Chain to join our expanding team!
Reporting to the Head of Risk and Compliance, you will be responsible for leading, managing and developing the technical, legal and quality assurance capabilities of Côte’s supply base.
- Implementing and controlling the quality management system to ensure compliance with all legislative, regulatory and brand requirements in line with BRC and Food Hygiene legislation.
- Driving a culture of Health and Safety across all functions.
- Leading the process of achieving BRC accreditation in Côte’s Production, Butchery & Côte at Home preparation facility.
- Monitoring and auditing all aspects of the quality management system in production, addressing non-conformances in a timely manner and putting solutions in place to prevent reoccurrence.
- Ensuring that HACCP is established, developed, implemented, and maintained to assure the safety and integrity of our processes and products.
- Managing all aspects of nutrition and allergen management, including supplier specifications & renewals, databases and labelling, as required by strategy.
- Keeping abreast of industry developments and proactively identifying possible future changes to policies and procedures.
- Supporting the NPD process in developing and launching products that meets brand & consumer expectations.
To join us as our Head of Technical: Production & Supply Chain, you must:
- Hold a degree in Food Science or a similar food technical subject
- Have previous experience in leading and managing teams effectively
- Be fully conversant with BRC accreditation
- Hold an intermediate/advanced food hygiene certificate
- Have a sound understanding of HACCP principles
- Have an excellent eye for detail and possess strong communication skills in order to engage with both internal and external parties
What You’ll Get in Return
- Competitive salary
- Performance-related bonus
- Restaurant discounts to enjoy with your friends/family
- Long service gifts
- Bupa healthcare, and more!