As one of the UK's fastest growing restaurant groups, we enjoy a hugely loyal following thanks to the quality and consistency of our fantastic food.
Our Brasseries are inspired by the modern bistros of Paris and our aim is to provide relaxed, all day dining whilst exceeding the expectations of our guests. With the recent introduction of our nationwide delivery service Côte at Home, our guests’ can also enjoy the best of French cuisine from the comfort of their own home!
As we enter an exciting new era of Côte, we are seeking a Head of Risk and Compliance to join our expanding team!
Reporting to the Commercial Director, you will be responsible for implementing strategy and risk management across the whole Côte group to ensure statutory compliance through all operations, including our restaurants, Côte at Home, a central kitchen and a butchery.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading the Risk & Compliance Team and support the regulatory compliance for all areas pertaining to nutrition, allergy and overall health & safety.
- Devising and leading the R&C strategy to meet current and future business needs in line with UK legal and industry standards, both now and as future legislation becomes apparent.
- Working in partnership with the Senior Leadership Team to understand and translate the company objectives into high-quality operating procedure, providing metrics to track progress of compliance areas where required.
- Managing the R&C budget and developing new budgets in association with the Commercial Director.
- Ensuring appropriate supplier approval arrangements are in place and that key suppliers are visited regularly for quality assurance purposes.
- Creating a progressive and effective relationship with our Primary Authority partner.
- Developing strong external partnerships that support the businesses strategic objectives.
- Advising the PR team in crisis management situations relating to legal compliance.
- Agreeing liability position with the Insurers in Employers Liability or Public Liability claims and representing Cote in court cases with a safety or QA dimension.
To join us as our Head of Risk & Compliance, you will:
- Be qualified to degree level in a recognised environmental health, food safety or food technical qualification.
- Be a member of a recognised professional body (IFST, CIEH etc.)
- Be comfortable operating at a strategic level whilst also being prepared to roll your sleeves up and get stuck into the detail.
- Be an inspiring leader who has the vision, drive, and communication skills to take your team and the business through significant change.
- Have a keen commercial eye and be able to deliver practical solutions to drive business performance.
What You'll Get In Return
- Competitive salary
- Performance-related bonus
- Restaurant discounts to enjoy with your friends/family
- Long service gifts
- Bupa healthcare, and more!