As one of the UK's fastest growing restaurant groups, we enjoy a hugely loyal following thanks to the quality and consistency of our fantastic food.
Our Brasseries are inspired by the modern bistros of Paris and our aim is to provide relaxed, all day dining whilst exceeding the expectations of our guests. With the recent introduction of our nationwide delivery service Côte at Home, our guests’ can also enjoy the best of French cuisine from the comfort of their own home!
As we enter an exciting new era of Côte, we are seeking a Specification, Allergen & Nutrition Manager to join our expanding team!
Reporting to the Head of Technical, you will be responsible for the co-ordination and completion of activities relating to allergen and nutrition control within Côte specifications and any internal processes required to allow safe handling of products for our guests, both in our restaurants and through Côte at Home.
- Assessing product specifications and raw material information to determine the correct allergen and nutritional information for each item within the Côte supply chain.
- Collating, reviewing, and approving raw material specifications along with relevant validations where applicable and conducting risk assessments as needed.
- Liaising with multiple suppliers as required, ensuring that contents of supplier alerts are escalated as necessary.
- Preparing internal quality documentation such as factory specifications, quality attribute sheets and other technical guidelines.
- Supporting the CPU and menu development teams following process trials; analysing trial data and recipe/nutritional information to prepare internal and customer quality attribute sheets.
- Supporting new product launches through the preparation of launch related documents, evaluation of trial nutritional data and origination of artwork.
- Conducting audits as required and managing relevant databases.
To join us as our Specification, Allergen & Nutrition Manager, you will:
- Hold a degree in Food Science or a similar food technical subject.
- Have a solid understanding of HACCP principles.
- Have previous experience and demonstrate strong competency in this area of food technical management (allergens, nutrition and food labelling).
- Have a proven ability to gather, analyse and evaluate facts to prepare and present concise oral and written reports.
- Be an excellent team player and adopt a collaborative approach, maintaining reliability, trust and confidentiality at all times.
What You’ll Get in Return
- Competitive salary
- Performance-related bonus
- Restaurant discounts to enjoy with your friends/family
- Long service gifts
- Bupa healthcare, and more!