Location – Greater Manchester
Salary – c£55 - £57k + Benefits
- Provide leadership, direction, and functional expertise to the Plant for its asset management strategy.
- Lead the Planned Maintenance (PM) strategy focused on building Employee capability and driving Employee engagement through implementation of high-performance work systems to achieve exceptional business results.
- Lead, train and develop the systems such as Breakdown Elimination, Planning and Scheduling to reduce Maintenance Spend and Storeroom Inventory, while ensuring the plant’s assets are continuously improved and maintained to standard.
- Create and execute the site PM Pillar Plan and Strategy in line with the continuous improvement Masterplan.
- Lead and support Plant PM assessments, audits, and training Connect Plant, CI and Maintenance Leaders to PM methodology and progress.
- Ensure the optimal technology (e.g., CMMS) is deployed to create visibility of Maintenance losses.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or a related discipline is required.
- Demonstratable working experience in Manufacturing operations.
- Experience and fluency in CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management Systems), understanding of TPM methodology and PM practices.
- Background in mature TPM organization.
- Team and Operations Leadership experience preferred.
- Provide mid-level sponsorship (coaching, teaching, resistance management, etc) to the team.
- Global organisation supplying manufacturers and food service.
- Offers an attractive package including private health care, pension scheme, bonus etc.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity call Hannah on 07450406505 or email Hannah direct at Hannah.mcgrail@Silven.co.uk with a copy of your CV quoting reference HM8478