Are you a time served Engineer looking to work their way up in a Food Manufacturing environment? Then this household name needs you!
Location – Greater Manchester
Salary – £37k - £40k + Benefits
- Specific focus on reliability through delivering long term corrective maintenance solutions and leading the sites planned preventative maintenance activity.
- Execute changeovers and Continuous Improvement activities.
- You will be working very close with Operations and Engineering within a team of reliability engineers.
- Take a lead in the technical upskilling of Production Operators.
- Great chance for progression as this is the development role for the maintenance team leader.
- You must be a time served engineer (NVQ 3 or equivalent) with experience of plant maintenance within Manufacturing, Food Manufacturing is highly desired.
- Must understand how to analyse reliability data.
- Multi Skilled. Electrical Bias is preferred.
- Experience of developing and implementing RCM and TPM.
- A leader within the Food Manufacturing environments producing a range of products for retailers.
- Company offers great career progression, working with best-in-class kit and a strong leadership team.
If you would like to know about this role then please send your CV to Hannah.email@example.com quoting reference #HM8478 or call Hannah direct on 07450406505.