Location – N. Yorkshire
Salary – c£40k + Package.
Fast paced FMCG manufacturer is going through a big expansion in 2021 and looking for Production Supervisors to maintain the efficiency and quality whilst this goes ahead.
- Contribute to the Company business plan by maximising the efficiency and performance of the people and equipment within the production function.
- Lead by example, with self-motivation, to develop and drive Key Performance Targets.
- Work within a Supervisory Team working closely with the Production Manager to drive the plant and its people towards world class status.
- To Deputise in the absence of the shift manager and ensure the smooth and efficient running of the team.
- Take responsibility for all health and safety, hygiene, and quality matters on shift.
- An Engineering background and relevant Engineering qualifications are highly desired.
- Ideally you will be hands on and be somebody who leads by example.
- Experience in a high-speed production facility is desired.
- Safety qualifications are essential, including IOSH and Food Safety.
- Recently had an influx of investment which has increased the volume of production.
- Plans for expansion throughout 2021.
If you want to know more about this opportunity call Hannah on 07450406505 or email your CV direct too Hannah.mcgrail@Silven.co.uk with reference HM8488