Experienced Interim Raw Materials Manager required for a three month contract, to start asap, remote working. Get in touch if you are out of contract....
My client has an urgent need for an experienced Interim Raw Materials Manager to join their business whilst they recruit a permanent replacement.
Contract length - 3 months working from home
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business that is growing year on year and has recruited 40+ new employees despite Covid and Brexit.
Reporting into the Senior Technical Manager you will be responsible for working alongside the NPD and Procurement teams to source and approve ingredients and suppliers all over the world.
You will be responsible for
- Reviewing and maintaining current risk assessment of all ingredients.
- Reviewing and approving raw material supply chains and specifications to ensure ingredients meet their standards.
- Continually refining and reviewing the testing procedure for ingredients to ensure finished product conformance to specification and legal requirements.
- Maintaining the ingredient supplier approval procedure, including auditing of the supply base.
- Supporting the product development and the procurement teams through advising on the suitability of and the sourcing of ingredients.
- Working alongside product technical managers to ensure that the finished product consistently meets the required standards using the appropriate ingredients.
To apply you must have experience of the following
- Experience of Ingredient sourcing and approval.
- Thorough understanding of food legislation in UK/EU & ideally US markets
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment as part of a team
- Good auditing skills, ideally with lead auditor experience
- BRC/TACCP/VACCP/HACCP & risk assessment experience
- Great negotiating and influencing skills
- Personable and able to build strong relationships
Get in touch today if you are available to start a new contract
You must be available within he next 7 days
Linkedin @Focus Management Consultants