Regional Planned Maintenance Excellent Lead (EMEA)
Job Reference: GG/8410
Under the direction of the Site Director in Buckinghamshire, this position is responsible for providing the EMEA region with leadership, direction and functional expertise in implementation of a world-class Maintenance Program, in support of the company’s CI framework.
The position is responsible for the development and deployment of the regional Planned Maintenance (PM) strategy. You will work closely on asset lifecycle with the Regional Engineering Director and coach plant Engineering, Maintenance and Continuous Improvement managers to deploy the strategy across 5 EMEA factories.
For the Buckinghamshire factory, the position is responsible for development of the asset masterplan and accountable for Project Engineering delivery alongside the effective implementation of the Maintenance Strategy as defined above, to achieve plant reliability and cost targets.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or a related discipline is required
- Demonstratable working experience in Manufacturing operations.
- Experience and fluency in CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management Systems), understanding of TPM methodology and interdependencies
- Background in mature TPM organisation.
- Experience as an Engineering manager, preferably in Food
- Provide mid-level sponsorship (coaching, teaching, resistance management, etc) to the team.
- Ability to provide key insights to leadership to influence priority development.
- Ability to create people change plan for strategic initiatives.
- Ability to develop action plans, obtain or assign resources, and align day-to-day processes to achieve strategic goals.
- Ability to use appropriate root cause analysis decision tools for decision making.
To apply for this role, please contact Gilbert Gregory at Silven on either 07487 732 962 or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference GG/8410.