This is a great opportunity to further your career in NPD. You will get to work with an extremely innovative business supplying some of the biggest names in food manufacturing across the world.
To create NPD ideas to suit both the requirements of customers and the business commercial strategy.
You will be dealing with customers and contributing to the development of existing and new products in response to market trends and ideas.
- Sample production
- Creation of scalable recipes
- Take a leading and proactive approach to customer and market innovation
- Work as part of a team to drive the creation of samples in line with the business’s presentation calendar
- Delivery of successful product launches
- Involved in costing of all projects to ensure they are inline with market rates and customer expectations
- Organisation of stock and ingredients ensuring ingredients are stocked and in date
- Leading trials and recording all relevant information
- Testing of new products in regards to processing methods
- Shelf-life trials
- Accurate labelling of ingredients and product samples
- Collation of all relevant data during and after development process
- Stay up to date with new methods to improve quality of flavour, texture and nutrition
- Identification of ingredients that will differentiate the company from their competitors
- Monitoring of global market trends
- Experience in a similar role
- Able to work as part of a team
- Food relevant degree
If you’d like to apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com with the reference BF/8505