New Product Development (NPD) Manager
Do you have experience in the Food Industry?
Can you demonstrate successful NPD delivery from conception to market?
Are you degree educated in Food Science, Technology or Nutrition?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Leading Branded Food Manufacturer on the search for an NPD Manager. This is an Interim role based in North Yorkshire.
As the NPD Manager, you will be responsible for delivering the innovation pipeline, developing new, original ideas and taking them from concept through to launch.
- Lead the product development of large innovation projects / new range launches alongside the curation of the client’s core range
- Build collaborative supplier relationships to ensure the best innovations are brought to the business and are delivered efficiently through third party manufacturers
- Keep on top of what is new, relevant and emerging in both the food industry and macro food environment, using trends to design inspiring product solutions and feed the innovation pipeline
- Lead feasibility assessments throughout the product development life cycle, proactively flagging risks which could hinder the delivery of solutions that meet brand, consumer, technical and commercial requirements
- Understand your products; know the functionality of the ingredients used, ensure recipes are fit for purpose and use food science to solve problems and challenge industry norms
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of 4 years’ industry experience
- An impressive track record delivering successful NPD to market
- BSc degree in Food Science, Technology or Nutrition
- Proven project management skills
- Flair for food and innovation
- Experience working within brand guidelines
- Understanding of HACCP and site technical standards
If you are creative with experience of bringing great tasting products to market this is a great opportunity for you. You will be challenged to make your creations fit for market by balancing commercial, technical and manufacturing requirements.
On offer is a Competitive Salary + Benefits.
Please contact Marie Ramsay today for further information