Production Manager (Packing)
Monday – Friday (Days)
Job Reference: GG/8520
One of the UK’s biggest food manufacturers is looking for a Production Manager to join their Manchester facility to oversee the Packing department. The business supplies all major retailers as well as leading foodservice companies.
- Management of the Packing team
- Closely monitor the quality of output and recording management information to ensure production targets are achieved.
- You will be responsible for task management and planning resources against tasks and business needs.
- You will need to work proactively and reactively, depending on day-to-day site and customer needs, whilst also providing a strong input into a site-wide continuous improvement plan.
- As you bring your technical expertise to the role and be a point of reference team members to help solve complex problems, you also will be utilising KPI indicators to manage and increase efficiency as you support and guide stakeholders.
- Someone with excellent people skills who is ready to motivate the team using excellent communication and organisation skills.
- You will have a demonstrable ability to plan, organise and coordinate multiple tasks for others, taking great attention to detail.
- You will have knowledge of Quality, H&S procedures in relevant area, unit costs\yields and technical understanding of equipment, as well as proven live experience, you will be able to lead and coach the team.
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with GG/8520 as a subject or give me a call on 07487 732 962.