innocent started with a simple mission: to make drinks that make it easy to do yourself some good. In 1999 we concocted a few smoothies in our kitchen and tested them on people at a music festival; today we’re blending every type of fruit & veg under the sun and selling drinks right across Europe. We have great ambitions: to show the world that you can build a successful business that cares about more than just profit, and to leave things better than we find them. We’re proud to call ourselves Europe’s favourite little healthy drinks company, but we’re still growing. And that means we need more brilliant people who share our ambition, to join in with the next, most exciting, part of our story.
what you'll be doing
We might be a little drinks company but here at innocent we have big dreams to bring people together, create positive change and help the world live well.
We have an exciting opportunity as European head of force for good which will be instrumental in the delivery of our big dreams of helping the world live well.
This role brings together the leadership of two critical areas at innocent and have been central to our DNA since we first launched into the market 21 years ago:
- Sustainability and Nutrition
- External Comms (both corporate comms and public affairs) including our active membership of BCorp and oversite of our charitable foundation.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Leading the Sustainability, Nutrition, Corporate/Public Affairs and Bcorp Plan at a European level in Support of our Portfolio, Brand and Business Strategy. Bringing visibility and simplicity to this plan and leading us from planning into action.
- Being the technical expert in the areas of Sustainability and Nutrition across the business, ensuring that we are staying in touch with developments in both of these areas and translating what this means for innocent.
- Being the business lead on BCorp, driving the agenda around BCorp across our business and our validation of BCorp membership.
- Creating, developing and leading a team that the business is inspired by, trusts and creates strong followership.
- Reporting to the European Marketing Director successful candidates will have a passion for responsible business and inspiring change.
- You'll have experience in Nutrition, Sustainability and Corporate Comms and how this enables business strategy will be key.
- You'll have experience of leading and developing a team of functional experts - Evidence of managing through change and building a team performing team
This is a fantastic opportunity to lead and inspire positive wider change inside and outside the business.
If you think you have everything we're looking for and more, then we'd love to hear from you. You'll need to get your skates on though, as applications close on 31st January.
Dolly Parton may have worked Nine to Five but you don't have to. We're open to a chat about flexible working. No promises, but we reckon that if it's good for you, then it's good for us.
We're all about building a workplace for the future here at innocent, we believe in equal opportunities and we celebrate diversity. We’re an inclusive workplace, where everyone is welcome, everyone can be natural, and be the best versions of themselves.
You’ll help us to keep doing business the right way – keeping innocent an inclusive and inspiring place to work, using our B Corp status to inspire wider change, and reinforcing our culture of staying little as we grow big.