Engineering Project Manager
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Engineering Project Manager
Location: Suffolk, Ipswich, Bury St Edmunds, Stowmarket, Cambridge, Thetford
Salary: c£50-65k, site based, some flexible working from home.
We are looking for an exceptional project engineering manager who is able to work with the to embed a Project Management framework into a hugely successful business across all disciplines. It will be exciting and hard work, it will cover large projects heading up multi-functional teams, it’s not a Project Engineering role it’s a much broader Project Management role …up for the challenge? Please read on.
- You will have a significant experience of Engineering Project Management, leading project management teams and embedded a successful project management framework within a business
- You will be able to demonstrate delivery of multi million pound projects across a number of disciplines including Engineering, large CAPEX investment, infrastructure, quality, within a manufacturing/ FMCG environment
- Ideally you will have a formal Project Management qualification such as PRINCE2, 'Agile' project management and those offered by the Association for Project Management (APM) although not essential
- Able to lead and motivate cross functional teams to deliver end to end projects
- Be organised, a great communicator, commercial astute and loves what they do!
- You will report to the UK MD, this newly created role is key is response to a need to help to develop an embedded Project Management framework in the multi million pound business.
- Run multiple projects across the business end to end as the lead Project Manager
- Be able to build a business case to again internal sponsorship for potential projects
- Develop strong cross functional teams to develop complex project, on time and on budget
- Coach and mentor individuals to develop their project management skills
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to consultant Maxime Cable at Silven - firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref MC/7379 or call Max on 07792465247 for a confidential discussion.