A stunning opportunity with a prominent UK food business offering a vast range of product.
If your talent and experience is well versed with supplier assurance, raw materials, risk assessments and a food safety champion this role is and company will be a great compliment to you next career move!
Supporting the Technical and Quality function of the business the role will include supplier relationships, supporting HACCP requirements, third party visits, as well as a champion of continuous improvement and the ability to adapt in a fast moving environment.
As a successful candidate your role will include:
* Supplier assurance, risk assessments, auditing applying a uniformed method
* Working with multiple teams across the factory and a leader of Continuous Improvement and Good Performance
* Review of the Raw Materials with new and existing ingredient supplier information
* Analysing trend results, quality non conformances, and effective management of raw material improvement standards
* Support the creation of and maintenance of Supply Chain SOP's and other policies
The ideal candidate must have UK food manufacturing experience. Good communication skills are vital for this role in order to liaise with teams across the factory and suppliers.
In addition the role would suit an individual with great organisation skills, retailer systems exposure and to adaptable approach.
If you feel this opportunity is for you and you meet the above criteria then click apply - alternatively you can send through your C.V to Natasha firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01780 483 999.