£40,000 - £45,000
Are you looking to work with one of the most recognised brands in the food industry? Do you want to work for an organisation that recognises your passion and hard work and rewards you accordingly? Do you live in Scotland or are you flexible to relocate to one of the most beautiful regions in the UK?
If yes please read on.....
This highly respected organisation are seeking a Quality Manager to bring fresh energy to their Technical team. To drive continuous improvement from a Quality perspective. You will lead the Food Safety Culture Programme across the site.
This is an important role and therefore they offer a generous package and benefits
- Competitive salary renewed annually
- Enhanced pension
- Private Medical Insurance
- Substantial Life cover
- Plus lots of other excellent incentives
Essential requirements for this role
- Degree level qualification in a food or a science related subject or a minimum of 10 years experience in a Technical / Quality Assurance food manufacturing role.
- Food Safety Level 3 minimum
- HACCP Level 3 minimum
- Lead Auditor Trained a distinct advantage
- First hand experience of driving, managing and delivering projects to demanding deadlines is a distinct advantage.
- First hand experience of team management.
- Knowledge and experience of retailer manufacturing standards, with a key focus on M&S, JS & Waitrose.
- Good level of project management skill.
For a full and complete Job Description or for further information please contact Lesa at CPA Recruitment on 020 8203 1000 or email your CV to email@example.com