An incredible new position has been created in one of the fastest growing businesses in the UK. A now famous brand who has a team of exceptional business leaders are now searching for a Warehouse Supervisor to support the Supply Chain function of the business.
Reporting into the Supply Chain Manager, you will oversee the smooth running of the warehouse including storage and dispatch of a their niche products. Ultimately, you should be able to ensure productivity targets are achieved and that all warehouse processes are running efficiently.
The ideal candidate will be need to have experience in the key areas below:
- Stock management (stock take, rotation and movement)
- Drive forklift for movement of goods
- Oversee running and maintenance of packing machine
- Speaking with manufacturers to manage lead times
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure OTIF is achieved
- Analyse data provided by Sales and Supply Chain to provide up to date information regarding stock
- Ensure compliance with all site Health & Safety rules and regulations
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Strong knowledge of warehousing KPI’S
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Focussed on customer service and delivery
- Forklift licence will be required
£25k per annum
Ref Code: FMW39497
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.