A great opportunity has become available to to join an ever growing food company based in the South West as an Operations Director. This is a brand new position for the business and they want someone to come in shape the companies profitability, quality and improve the company culture.
This will be a key new role for the business and previous food experience at a senior level is a must. The ideal candidate will have experienced working for both a Blue chip manufacturer and a smaller business but with evidence of growth in terms of turnover and levels of staff.
You will need to have previous P&L management experience and also strong stakeholder. You will ideally have previous project management experience and be able to show a strong track record of high growth within the food industry.
The main responsibilities of the role will be to:
- You will be required to drive excellence in quality and food safety at all times as the quality of the product is hugely important to the business
- You will come in and create a continuous improvement schedule with the main drive to look at improving engagement levels and also to increase savings
- You will need to have strong people management experience, strong CI experience and a good knowledge of health and safety will also be needed to be successful in this role
- Part of the role will see you look at the team structure to help with the companies growth plans
The ideal candidate will:
- Have 5 plus years experience of working as an Operations Director or a similar role in the food industry
- Have strong experience in business growth, CI, improving sales and company growth and more
- Any food related qualifications such as a Food degree, Six Sigma, Green belt or anything similar would be advantageous
If this role sounds of interest to you then please get in touch with Nick @ Zest on 0117 3252 999 or email@example.com