Role - Multi Skilled Engineer (Electrically biased)
Salary - £42000
Ref - 4956
Location - West Norfolk
Shift Pattern - rotating days and nights
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join one of the leading manufacturers in the area. My client is looking for multi skilled engineers for their purpose built site in the Norfolk area with Food experience.
Responsibilities of the role will include;
1. To complete designated tasks efficiently to the highest standard
2. Consider cost implications when carrying out designated tasks to minimise wasted time, materials and costs
3. Have a Right first time work ethic and use root cause analysis to determine the underlying reasons behind problems and failures and act on the findings
4. Be observant at all times when in the plant and investigate any deficiencies observed or reported to you; raise work orders for those that cannot be auctioned immediately and feedback on those that can
5. Be proactive and positively support MCE - provide and implement ideas to improve manufacturing and mechanical efficiency and equipment reliability
6. Work safely both on your own and as part of a team, with regard for your duty of care to yourself and to others who may be affected by your work. Adhere to company policies and procedures at all times
7. Work in liaison with other departments as required and provide support and assistance at all times
8. Work closely with the Maintenance Planner/Shift Engineering Manager to ensure the smooth execution of both day-to-day maintenance tasks and shutdown work
9. Ensure the upkeep and reliability of all plant and equipment in your designated area by feeding back requirements to the Planner/SEM
10. Ensure your our personal safety and that of all personal including others who may be
affected by the Company's activities
11. Challenge unsafe behaviours
12. Adhere to the duties required for your role within the Health and Safety policy
13. Promote and enforce behaviors and actions that will prevent all contamination threats to products whether physical, microbial or chemical
14. Escalate immediately reporting on the status of any non-compliance in the system or process to management for counter measure or immediate remedy
The ideal candidate will be qualified to a minimum of City & Guilds Engineering with experience of a hands on multi skilled engineering environment and planned maintenance.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply via this website, or call Matt our Engineering Specialist at Henderson Brown Recruitment on 01733 235 111.