This expanding food manufacturer is seeking an experienced, responsible individual for the role of Assistant within the Technical Department.
This is a permanent role, working Monday to Friday 08:00am – 16:30pm and involves working both in the factory and office settings. Due to location of the factory, own transport is essential. Full training will be given, although experience is required for certain responsibilities, therefore 3-5 years experience of working within a Technical Department is required.
- Training – enforcement of GMP and hygiene rules (Essential)
- Specifications – (Essential)
- Validations – (Essential)
- Quality and Safety Checks (Benefit)
- Internal Audits (Benefit)
- Customer enquiries/complaints (Benefit)
- QAS (Benefit)
- HACCP (Benefit)
- Assisting with all general aspects of the Technical Department as required.
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Confident using Microsoft Software
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous experience of 3-5 years, in a similar role
A good opportunity is a beautiful part of Scotland.
Indicative Salary Range: £20000 - 25000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.