Our client is one of the UK’s fastest growing FMCG brands and are searching for an experienced Customer Supply Manager who is looking for a big challenge with lots of potential for growth.
They are leaders in their category who have big ambitions to grow even more. A fast growing, ground-breaking and ethical business who take pride in their healthy range of products with the increasingly health conscious UK consumer at the forefront of everything they do.
To lead our clients customer collaboration, delivering on-point forecasting and day-to-day-demand planning, building strong relationships with their customers to ensure great on-shelf availability of all products.
Your role will be work across all areas of the business, collaborating with their Operations, Product, Sales & Marketing teams, as well as suppliers and customers.
- Own and manage the customer collaboration strategy, developing best practice solutions to ensure great on-shelf availability and reduce wastage
- Own the internal short-term 12 week forecast and demand planning process ensuring alignment with customer forecasts
- Build strong relationships with key customers and their supply chain teams
- Attend supplier conferences and support key sales team meetings with performance analysis
- Resolve customer queries and ensure effective crisis management
- Ensure accurate communication of NPD launches to their customers
- Collaborate with customers supply chain teams to address compliance issues raised in calls
- Lead the S&OP process to include review of upcoming promotions, events, new product launches and management of associated demand
- Strict focus on improving forecast accuracy
- Lead the on-boarding of new customers seamlessly ensuring compliance to inbound delivery standards
- Be the bridge in communications between sales, product development and operations teams
- Extensive Customer Supply / Customer Collaboration experience with supermarkets
- Ideally experience working in chilled/fresh food
- Demand planning experience essential
- Highly analytical, with ability to interpret data and find the gaps
- Ability to lead and influence, as you’ll be involved in wider projects across the business
- Experience running S&OP processes
- Pro-active, self-disciplined, fully reliable and able to work independently
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Problem solver who can have challenging conversations where necessary with team members, customers and suppliers
- Proficient in using MS Office, Excel, and experience of EDI
- Thrive in a fast-paced and high-standards environment
Ref Code: FMW39505
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.