Vacancy: Night Shift Hygiene Manager
Employer: CSM Bakery Solutions
Salary: Up to £35K (including 10% Night shift allowance) - Dependant on Experience
Details: Monday – Friday 9:45pm – 6:45am 42.5 hours per week (no weekend work)
20 days annual leave and 8 statutory holidays which are shutdown days
6 Month Probation Period
Night Shift Hygiene Manager is focused on working closely with the Shift Managers to manage all night hygiene practices and team management.
This is a leading Food Manufacturer who pride themselves on high-levels of product quality, H&S and technical compliance. Supplying product to all the major multiple retailers.
· Full management responsibility during the night shift
· People focused management style
· Major focus on training and developing people
Night Shift Hygiene Manager will have responsibility for all aspects of ensuring the highest hygiene and production standards.
Key aspects of the role will include:
- Regulating cleaning schedules that are documented to ease retrieval during audits
- Liaising with chemicals and equipment suppliers to ensure latest industry materials and practices are available
- Motivation and guidance of team – working particularly closely with supervisors to manage schedules
- Utilising your full hygiene and chemicals expertise to successfully and safely manage a high-risk food environment
- To continuously improve safety standards throughout the department/unit resulting in a reduction in accidents and increase near miss reporting in line with CSM KPI’s
- To proactively identify and implement improvements to drive efficiency in a timely and accurate manner
- To decide levels of flex labour required
- Escalate departmental issues in line with current procedure
- To manage the performance and behaviour of all team members in line with current procedures
- To assume the role of Senior Manager on site outside normal hours in event of emergency
- To promote & support the operator asset care program.
- To drive company culture – leading through demonstrating behaviour in line with Company culture
- To adhere to company local and UK safety regulations
- To work closely with the support functions to ensure all supply chain demands are met.
- The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Solid Background in the food industry
- Experience in COSHH, Gateway Systems, Listeria Control and Sanitisation
- Stock Control Experience
- Health and Safety Experience
All candidates will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications.
Social Distancing, Screens, Staggered Shifts, Sanitisers and Washing Stations.