Stanley Royce + Jones are proud to be partnering with one of the fastest growing manufacturers and retailers in the UK, who are simultaneously expanding rapidly into international markets. Despite the challenges of Covid-19, they have continued their growth agenda and are set to double in size within the next few years. They have an unwavering focus on culture & values which is demonstrated by the ethical supply chain that they have carefully developed.
As part of their growth strategy, they are recruiting the newly created role that will lead the technical agenda for the business ensuring robustness and risk mitigation through the end-to end supply chain, sales channels and product development. As well as developing and deploying an own brand protection plan which considers procurement, manufacturing, distribution, retail, food and beverage, 3rd parties and commercial partners.
Experience within a food manufacturing business is essential alongside:
- Deploying and owning an international omni channel traceability and product recall strategy.
- Technical risk consideration across development and asset procurement.
- Ownership and continuous improvement of product development and technical data management
- Leadership & Continuous improvement of food safety culture & standards
- Global supply chain and multi-channel retail experience
- Food manufacturing experience
- Delivering technical expertise in the development of new sales channels
- Approachable and energetic leader who knows how to motivate others, maximise their potential and build the capabilities of the team.
- Experience managing a large multifunctional technical team.
- An inclusive approach that recognises that listening to and empowering the whole team will deliver better results.
- Challenge and coach leadership teams and individuals to ensure they also always embody the company values.
We look forward to receiving your application.