Role: Warehouse Manager
Salary: £50,000-£60,000 per annum
Our client is a successful company in the FMCG sector and is now looking for a talented Warehouse Manager to join them.
Key Responsibilities include:
* To lead and manage all direct reports to deliver customer daily orders in the most cost-effective manner.
* To develop a Continuous Improvement culture in the business and implement new processes.
* To drive KPI's in your team for health and safety, quality, customer service, labour and materials.
* Develop relationships and work in collaboration with other departments to ensure stock is available.
* Ensure training within your team is completed to health and safety standards and company procedures.
* Ensure that the raw material elements of the ERP system are fully utilised and information is maintained in line with company procedures with up to date / accurate stock count.
* Experience in a Warehouse Manager position in the FMCG sector.
* Proactive rather than reactive to resolve issues from arising.
* Capable of delivering excellent Health & Safety standards.
* Experience with Prophet system desirable or another relevant system.
* Strong communication and leadership skills to build a strong rapport with your team and deliver a high level of performance.
If you believe you have the skills and personality to fit these requirements, please get in touch with Will Malcolm at firstname.lastname@example.org.