Finance Business Partner
Come help us Nourish the Nation! Are you Finance Business Partner or Commercial Finance professional looking for a role where you can make an impact?
Do you have Commercial Finance experience in a Food Manufacturing / FMCG setting?
If so, we would love to hear from you!
We have a new vacancy for a Finance Business Partner with plenty of opportunity for future development.
We are one of the largest employers in the Chichester area, employing more than 1,200 talented individuals and we are growing!
Our employees say it's our people that make NWF a brilliant place to work, come and find out for yourself!A day in the life of a Natures Way Foods Finance Business Partner
We make delicious salad meals, coleslaw, potato salad, bagged salads and leafy salad bowls. Our products are stocked by leading Retail supermarkets & restaurant chains and consumed by millions of customers in the UK, so you may well have eaten something made by us!
This role is within our Commercial Finance team which is separate to our traditional finance function (Management Accounts). You will sit in amongst the business, so you are involved in important conversations as they happen and be in the heart of the action.
You will also work very closely with our Chief Commercial Officer supporting on tenders / promotions and opportunities to maximise and strengthen our commercial offering.
This role requires the ability to be able to influence people so building these relationships is key.
You will also support product costings with our commercial sales team. To put it very simply - when we make a new salad for example, everything must be costed and considered from the pack size and shape, ingredients quantity and cost, transport costs, labour, yield of product, line operations to whether it has a fork! This is just a brief snapshot!
All of your work and recommendations will improve decision making on what products we produce resulting in growth in Sales and/or EBITDA. You will have a huge part to play in the profitability of our products and see the impact from the results of your work.
Working within FMCG / Food Manufacturing Industry is interesting and very fast paced with plenty of variety within the role. You will grow your commercial business acumen exponentially here.
Admin hours: Monday - Friday. Flexibility will be required in this role at times. Office based 4 days per week, 1 day work from home achievable.Key responsibilities include:
- Accurate Analysis of key financial data.
- Evaluate data effectively and able to communicate articulately to non-financial stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
- Responsible for highlighting opportunities for maximising profit through initiatives, mix management, value engineering and range optimisation.
- Influence and challenge the business through engaging and communicating effectively with partners and stakeholders.
- Leading on customer interactions for open book, commodity models as required.
- Supporting the commercial team in communicating complex financial information to the customer.
- Support the commercial team in pricing, funding and contract conversations.
- Ensure all financial models accurately reflect how costs are incurred within the business. Lead the team in continually refining calculations and assumptions to ensure decisions are made based on accurate information.
- Provide commercial proposals and summaries to NAMs and Commercial Controllers pace and pro-actively provide recommendations that drive sales and/or profit maximisation.
Your journey with us
- Previous Commercial Finance experience from a Food Manufacturing / FMCG background.
- Comfortable to "work in the grey" using your logic to make informed decisions.
- Confident to influence and challenge assumptions.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to present financial data clearly.
- ACCA or CIMA
You'll be spoilt for choice with future career development opportunities. Whether you decide to continue climbing the ladder in the Commercial Finance team or a sideways move is part of your future career plan, we want to help make your career ambitions a reality.Perks:
- Competitive salary.
- Annual company performance bonus.
- Relocation packages available.
- Laptop and mobile phone.
- Company pension.
- 25 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday.
- Discounted gym membership.
- 1 day company paid volunteering day.
- We have Mental Health Advocates and established wellbeing programme.
- Healthshield Perks healthcare package.
- Life Assurance policy.
- Plenty of development and training opportunities.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Exclusive online benefits and discounts.
- Business casual dress down policy.
- Free parking available across all sites.
Key Words: Commercial Accounts, Commercial Finance, Business Accounting, Commercial Accounting, Finance Business Partner, Finance Analyst, Cost Accountant, Costings, ACCA, CIMA, Qualified / Part qualified, Financial Analyst, Commercial Accountancy, Corporate Accounting, Corporate Accountancy, Corporate Finance #Chichester, #NWF