A brilliant new position has been created due to the continued success and growth of their business in the UK. They are searching for a Warehouse Manager to support the processes and warehouse functions of the business.
Responsible for the operational process management within the functional areas of receiving, storing and distribution of goods. Hands-on role that requires effective motivation, coaching and engagement of team members to drive compliance, accuracy, operational efficiency, developing and embedding best practice processes.
The ideal candidate will be need to have experience in the key areas below:
- Responsible for the SOPs compliance within the functions continually reviewing to ensure they remain fit for purpose in a rapidly growing organisation
- Research, plan, propose and implement future SOPs developments required to improve warehouse efficiency, compliance and accuracy
- Manage the to day-to-day operational labour resource planning to achieve the right balance between operational and budgetary spend targets
- Act as the main point of contact with agreed agency labour providers for the stores, agreeing required temporary labour requirements, implementing robust management controls over ordering and performance monitoring of labour and invoice auditing and processing
- Encourage teamwork within the workforce to ensure productivity targets are met or exceeded.
- Conduct regular 1:1s / briefings as required with the Warehouse Operations Manager, Service Managers and other team members as required
- Continually Identify training needs within the function and ensure a full training matrix is in place with a robust training plan, including agreed timescales for implementation is maintained at all times
- In alignment with the Warehouse Leadership team develop and embed a series of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and reporting requirements
- Produce regular identified operational and management reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Maintain the WMS to achieve high service levels and ensure an efficient internal movement of stock whilst maintaining system accuracy
- Act as the first escalation point for WMS issues within Stores
- Oversee the timely and accurate recording of activities onto the Warehouse Management System
- Manage investigation and resolution of all stock-related problems
- Ensure management of efficient stock rotation including process for disposal of obsolete stock levels
- Manage weekly, monthly and yearly stock counts as required
- Responsible for maintaining the Health and Safety agreed procedures within Stores ensuring that all staff are adequately trained and provided with fit for purpose tools / equipment to fulfil their duties complying with all relevant H&S regulations, Company Policies and Procedures
- Understanding of best practice processes in a warehouse environment and experience in successfully implementing and embedding them
- Experience in successfully developing and managing high-performing teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as interaction at all levels of the business and cross-functionally will be required
- Excellent organisational skills and an ability to effectively manage workloads are a must in this fast-moving and challenging environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Problem solving
- Ambitious and looking to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Google apps (Gmail, drive, sheets, etc.)
- Experience of using WMS and stock control systems
£30k-£32k per annum
Ref Code: FMW39516
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.