HR Assistant (Part-time)
Job ref: 62773 | £20,850 - £23,300 pro rata | Essex
This role is working for an extremely successful, BRC AA Graded food manufacturer. The business which is dedicated to supplying high quality products and combined with exceptional service, enable their food manufacturing customers to innovate and increase productivity without compromising on quality.
As HR Assistant, you will be part of a friendly team, where you will deliver support on a variety of administrative tasks to ensure accurate records are created, documented, and stored appropriately in relation to the offices and employees.
- Project work as required, including but not limited to online upgrade, data entry, roll out of new system
- Support with employee processes, such as booking in PDRs for Managers and managing absences and staff training records.
- Assist with recruitment by providing administrative support with booking meetings and collation documentation for new starters and leavers.
- Office administration including stationery orders, petty cash, and foreign currency
- Become a CSR Ambassador and support with wellbeing incentives and fundraising activities
- Travel administration including accommodation and travel bookings, car hire and private car mileage spreadsheet
You will possess solid office administration experience and a background of working in human resources is highly desirable. Previous responsibility for booking company travel and accommodation needs is also preferred.
You will have confident communication skills (both verbal and written), be IT literate and have good organisation skills together with the ability to establish productive relationships with colleagues.
The HR Assistant job is based in Essex and is paying £20,850 - £23,300 (pro-rata at £12,510 - £14,000) according to individual skills and previous experience.
This is a part-time job working 3 days per week, 9 am – 5 pm; one day of which must be a Monday.
How to apply
If this sounds like you and you want to be considered for the HR Assistant job, please click the Apply button.
What happens next?
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to be able to contact you about your job search, for full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website. We aim to contact you within 24 hours on the assumption that your credentials fit the requirements for the role.
b3 jobs is a professional, friendly, and progressive food recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to the food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All our consultants have considerable recruitment experience so you can be confident they have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect job for you.
Alternate job titles
HR Administrator | HR Admin Assistant | HR Advisor | Human Resources Officer | Human Resources Assistant | HR Officer | HR Jobs | Human Resources Jobs