This highly recognised and regarded company are well-known for pushing boundaries with their prominent and innovative product ranges. They are now seeking an exceptional Regulatory Manager to join their successful London head office.
In this high profile role you will be the regulatory expert for the UK market ensuring the safe supply of food contact materials (packaging) as well as non-food products (fixtures, fittings, furniture). Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring legal compliance under relevant regulations and maintaining technical records
- Monitoring, maintaining and improving regulatory programmes to guarantee the supply of quality products
- Providing regulatory guidance for new products and working with suppliers to ensure compliance
- Keeping up to date with regulatory changes, conducting research on the impact of any proposed changes and responding to queries
- Providing UK regulatory information to EMEA teams
- Translating and communicating complex technical and legal requirements to support decision making within the business
We are looking for a highly proactive and process driven person with has extensive experience in a non-food regulatory role – this could be in a retail, manufacturing or import / export environment. You will be educated in food science / technology to a degree level, and be an expert in both EU & UK regulatory affairs. Understanding the changes post Brexit as well as knowledge of import / export requirements is highly desirable.
As an outstanding team player, your interpersonal skills will be exemplary with the ability to influence across the business. You must have great analytical skills with the ability to assess and analyst complex data as well as coherently communicate key information.
If you are looking to be part of a global business and thrive in a fast paced environment then we’d love to hear from you. Call Kimia on 0345 2600 737 or email email@example.com
Although we do our utmost to respond to all applicants, there are times when this is just not possible due to sheer volume so if you have not heard from us within 5 working days then we are sorry to say your application for this role has not been successful.
Please note that we are only able to accept and respond to applications from candidates with eligibility to work in the UK and those who hold valid work visas.