This position would suit a Production Supervisor or Manager looking for a new challenge with a food manufacturer in Ayrshire.
Key Result Areas are:-
- Management of team
- Managing effective product flow through Sector.
- Creation of Production Plan linking in to the daily/weekly plan.
- Ensuring consistency and control of the quality of the product.
- Ensuring that customer orders are met.
- Manage to the requisite hygiene standard for the area.
- Involvement in personnel issue: - appraisals, disciplinary actions and managing staffing levels regarding holidays and absence.
- Ensuring effective health and safety of the area.
Hours of Work – 45 hours on site, 40 hours worked, hours of work will be dependant upon shift times within factory however will be continuous day shift pattern
Indicative salary £25,000 - 30,000 dependent upon experience.
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.