£23,000 - £25,000
North West London
• To be responsible for maintaining and improvement of QMS, HACCP and Operational Hygiene and Safety practices.
• To lead the team using excellent communication techniques and team meetings.
• To measure and record all operation K.P.Is onto the business data capture system, Ensure all practices are conducted within the business technical parameters, and produce high quality reports. .
• To ensure the quality of products supplied to the Company fully meets our procurement specifications.
• To achieve an in depth working knowledge of all customer product specifications and action and report any non-compliance’s to the appropriate personnel.
• To maintain the appropriate documentation.
• To be aware of the Food Safety Act and it’s implications regarding the operation of the business.
• To ensure that good working practice is maintained at all times in accordance with our Company health and safety policy and that our statutory and customer requirements are met in full.
• To attend and participate in QC team meetings.
• To lead and monitor the team ensuring the correct staffing levels are in place to cover
• Educated to Degree Level in a Food Science or similar
• Experience in the food industry
• Experience in a Q.A. role.
• Excellent communication skills
For further information please contact Lesa at CPA Recruitment on 0208 203 1000 or email a CV to email@example.com