Site Technical lead will ensure best practice and that the highest levels of quality, hygiene and compliance are met within the operational and the Technical team.
Duties and Responsibilities
• To lead and develop a high performing Technical team, focusing on training and development through annual reviews and consistently striving to improve team performance on a day-to-day basis.
• Engage the whole team across the site to buy into the technical agenda in order to help achieve the set goals.
• Head up the site training plan with regards to food safety, CCPs, quality briefs, allergens, microbiology awareness and Good Manufacturing Practices.
• To continuously improve the Quality Culture Plan by encouraging the wider team to embrace the standards set.
• Provide a strong presence in the factory, during this time to have a particular focus on hygiene standards and GMP.
• To drive shopfloor standards around GMP, Hygiene & food safety.
• To line manage the NPD developer.
- Professional and proactive work ethic
- Excellent problem solving and analysis.
- High attention to detail
- Driving performance by working collaboratively and engaging with technical and the factory teams.
- Ability to build excellent relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Natural enthusiasm and ability to lead by example.
For further information on the role please call Lesa Lynch on 02082031000 or email your CV to email@example.com