This is a brilliant opportunity to work hands on in packaging development for a very well respected company. The business is dealing with specialised products and are looking for someone to be a key driver for providing packaging solutions to meet a wide range of business objectives including commercial, innovation and marketing objectives.
This is a very senior packaging role within the business and the goal is to drive commercial growth by working closely with the NPD team to ensure the products are at the highest of quality and sustainability is achieved.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- You will work closely with key stakeholders to ensure that package initiatives meet the market requirements
- You will oversee the NPD and gate process on all aspects of packaging development including both EPD and NPD
- You will lead the packaging workstream for innovation projects
- Sustainability is a big part of this role and you will work closely will other teams to ensure everyone is aligned with the business objectives
- You will also need to have a good idea of what external environmental factors which will affect the packaging and how this can be made more sustainable
You must have:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in product development and packaging within the FMCG industry
- Awareness of quality attributes for new products
- Enthusiasm to support the business and present them in a creative light
- Strong computer skills with reporting and data recording
- Have previous experience of heat sealing, vacuum forming, handling of dry goods
If this sounds like the job for you then please call Nick @ Zest on 0117 3252 999 or email email@example.com